[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:37:33 EDT 2012

Of course you'll have to work within the confinds of what your teacher says.
But I do not think it is cheating to sing intervals. It's rather another way
to realize them. And, surprisingly many people struggle to sing intervals
correctly, even if they have a keyboard- or good theoretical-knowledge of
them.