[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 10:28:35 EDT 2012

Well there's 35 kids in the class and only 2 of them are singers and only 10
of them are musicians, so I think it is a little daunting for the other
students to sing. My other theory teacher has us sing voice movement parts
and the class epically fails at that, but I asked that we please be able to
sing the intervals. (Although isn't that cheating? Because if you sing the
interval of course you're going to know what it is...)
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs