[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:53:12 EDT 2012

What a bunch of bulldogs! An ear training course with a teacher that
doesn't let you do it soley by ear which in actuality you'd have to find
the notes just by listening or humming it and she won't let you? So not
cool at all! That is enough double concert f's from me, btw that is
double g for trumpet the BB instrument you know b flat? I just can't
believe such a method is successful! Buena Suerte!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv