[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 21:13:51 EDT 2012

Your teacher actually had you sing the note?
OMW that would make life easier! We are given 2 notes together and we can’t make any sound. She’ll probably have us sing later in the quarter if we request it, but as it is we don’t hum.
You didn’t Braille the note? Didn’t your teacher get mad because you didn’t write an F double sharp? Or did you do something like from G Sharp to the 7th which is F double sharp. Would you write G sharp with the 7th sign? Or seventh sign with 2 double sharps?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs