[Menvi-discuss] following an orchestra conductor

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:23:25 EDT 2012

Sorry for that last blank message.

Anyway, you'll probably hear this from a lot of other people, but I've
never been in a situation where a system wasn't able to be worked out.
 (I've even done foot cues with a stand partner in an honor band
concert before since we both had our hands full, and it worked out
great).  Arm/hand cues, or discrete whispers are really not that
noticeable to an audience.  Just find a system that works for you and
make sure whoever is helping you out knows which cues mean cut offs,
dynamic changes, etc.

--
Kaiti