[Menvi-discuss] following an orchestra conductor

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 18:32:19 EDT 2012

Hello,
I haven't been in choir for many years, but I was always behind everyone
because I was a bass, so we could whap each other and the audience probably
wouldn't notice. So I had someone next to me tap the back of my hand with
the back of their hand if there was random cut offs that were not normal.
If you are like a soloist, then that is a different matter and you'd
probably have to work a system out with the conductor...
Otherwise just be on your toes and sing quietly.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs