[Menvi-discuss] Transcription Quote Needed

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 10 16:20:27 EDT 2012

Hi folks.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to play it in my life time, but I
have an acoustic guitar arrangement of Paganini's Caprice No. 5 here.

I have it in both tab and standard notation, and in two file
formats: PDF, and Guitar Pro 5.

I would love to have this in Music Braille!
Right-hand fingering (P I M A) is less important to me, but I would
want all left-hand string, fret, and finger markings included.

If you run a transcription business and can give me a price quote
once you look at the pdf, please contact me privately, meaning off
of the list.

If getting an electronic copy would be considerably cheaper, please
advise if you can do that as well.

thanks,

Chris

P.S. I have no idea how well the PDF would stand up to OCR
software, but it was bought from a commercial Website, so I'm
guessing the quality is high.
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt