[Menvi-discuss] Sheet Music Problems

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:58:09 EDT 2012

Ah, I don't know why I didn't think of such a place. This is a good idea. I,
too, have quite a few CD's of printable sheet music. I cannot verify
firsthand as to their readability, but a company could not get by throwing
them on the market if they were not good quality. Note that the tables of
contents, which contain links to the pieces on the CD, are usually in PDF
format, and are very, very hard to use-at least in my experience.
Furthermore, the actual files of sheet music, usually found in the CD's
subfolder called "Works", often have cryptic names. I do not want to
discourage you from this great resource, but it's only fair that you learn
about these little hindrances too.