[Menvi-discuss] Sheet Music Problems

Susan Binks susanbinks5354 at att.net
Sat Apr 7 14:04:26 EDT 2012

Brandon,
If you have an anthology of songs that you want to keep in it's
original form, but want to keep the pages printable, i suggest that
you take the book to Kinko's. They will slice the binding off and then
either put a plastic spiral on the edge or they can punch the cut edge
with a 3 ring binder punch and will even put it in your binder or you
can buy a binder  there. It take about 5 minutes.

I have had my piano students do this for a few years now.  Their music
lasts a long time and does not snap out of the original binding.

Kinko's will also laminate the front and back cover of the book or can
put a thin plastic sheet on the front and back of the book.

The whole bit will cost less than $10.  It's sooooo worth it.
Susan Binks
630 536-9370
523 Hill Avenue
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137