[Menvi-discuss] Sheet Music Problems

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:59:02 EDT 2012

Brandon,

You might consider taking your books to a commercial copy-type place like
Kinkos or something. They would have the kind of cutter you need, and you
could probably get the books cut apart for a fee. Other options of places
with such a cutter are churches, an office supply place, etc. That you are
willing to pay for the service will go a long way. I would not be concerned
about not having the originals in their book form, provided--and only
if--you have sighted assistance. The glue of a binder will not be a problem
with a an ample cutter, which thing a blind person probably should not
operate anyway, especially before a widely recognized holiday. <smile>