[Menvi-discuss] Sheet Music Problems

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 13:44:56 EDT 2012

Hello,
My friend isn't with me enough. I can ask her every once and a while, but
usually she's not around. She lives like half an hour away and she's a
professional singer, so she's beyond overloaded with stuff to do. I am
asking my teacher if she is able to scan in some of the songs, but I don't
know if she'll be able to do it either. She's also a professional singer and
is super busy all the time.
I've found it reflects badly on you if you end up relying on any
professional singer to do anything beyond the traditional most of the time.
That is why I want to be able to take my fate  into my own hands.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs