[Menvi-discuss] Sheet Music Problems

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 13:17:23 EDT 2012

Hello,
I don’t think that’s totally the problem. Here are the scans I have of this particularly badly scanned song.
Page 209 was scanned by my friend and has the white notes. We scanned it 4 or 5 times and kept getting the same thing. She finally just pressed the copy button and without her changing the position of the book, it copied just fine.
I have quite a few anthologies and I would gladly pay to have them all scanned into the computer perfectly and have each song its own file, but I don’t know, A, how I’d be able to keep pages after the binding was taken away, or B, if there is someone with an industrial scanner who reads music and could do this.
I’m just super nervous scanning in things I’m not going to be able to read and using them for a professional gig.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs