[Menvi-discuss] Sheet Music Problems

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:27:10 EDT 2012

Brandon,

Could it be that your problems with obtaining a good scan are related to the book not being flat on the scanner? Depending on your circumstances, sometimes a blind person needs to give up the integrity of an actual book, and carefully separate the pages. If you have access to a good-quality paper cutter, that usually works well, depending on the thickness of the book you are willing to dismantle.

Dale