[Menvi-discuss] Section Eight Funding and a Music Scholarship Opportunity Any Advice?

alexandria davis classicalfirstsoprano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:06:27 UTC 2011

Hi there. I recently was accepted to a Catholic college for music, but
the thing is I am using section eight housing funding. If I left now I
would lose this funding and have to reapply to a waiting list that
could take four or more years to get back onto. Do any of you have any
experiance with this? Do they make any exceptions for students? What
should I do? Thanks so much.

--
Alexandria Davis
Savannah Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus First Soprano