[Menvi-discuss] Blind Drivers

Leena and Charity leena.salim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:23:33 UTC 2011

I like both. It's fun to go with people, but at the same time, if I needed to go with someone, I'd have to rely on when they could do something as opposed to when I need to do something. I have an audition Thursday and I'm going by myself because I don't have a free sighted person to go with me and it's fine. If I had to rely on them, the danger would be that I couldn't go for my audition and therefore wouldn't get that music scholarship. Just an example.