[Menvi-discuss] Need Music Book for College Student

Sandy Greenberg sgreenberg at atpc.net
Wed Aug 3 20:44:47 UTC 2011

Does anyone have this book already transcribed? If so, please contact me.

* Title of Material:	101 Chorales Harmonized

 *Author of Material:	Bach

* Publisher:	Alfred Publishing

* ISBN-10:		0769243975

Sandy Greenberg
Braille Coordinator
Alternate Text Production Center of the CA Community Colleges
1175 Calle Suerte, Camarillo, CA 93012
805 383-0187, fax: 805 383-9202